Competitive Business Intelligence Gathering
As a business owner or manager, you need to know:
- Who is competing against you for a contract?
- Has a former employee violated a non-complete agreement?
- What organizations or individuals are funding a media and Internet campaign that could impact your company’s profits?
- Which government leaders and lobbying firms are pushing legislation that will affect your business operations?
- Is a planned acquisition or merger being derailed by a competitor?
If your business has become the victim of a negative media campaign, or if you need to obtain competitive intelligence about your opposition, that’s when you call on Capitol Inquiry’s skilled investigators to coordinate a public relations strategy and obtain the needed competitive business information without leaving footprints.
© Copyright 2009 Capitol Inquiry, Inc.
1325 G Street, NW Fifth Floor Washington, DC 20005 Phone: 202 331 3388 Toll Free: 1800 530 0766